If you are somewhile most people, you are always looking for ways to feed your family in a comfortable, fast, but not too expensive way. Try the following suggestions:
1. Cook a few meals for once a week. It may take a few hours from your time in advance but will pay in the long run when you go home every night and eat ready to eat in a short time. Try baked cuisine and use a part of it as the main food and then use some for sandwiches, beef stroganoff or as part of a sauteed. Fry some hamburger pounds and create casseroles, meat tacos and chili to be frozen for use at the end of the week.
2. After you return home from the grocery store clean all the fruits and vegetables that you can. When it’s time to eat that you have to do is cook it or add it to the salad or soup.
3. Get ideas from cooking events at T.V. There is a great show that shows you how to make healthy food in a short time.
4. Develop revolving recipe files. If you are jammed with the idea of having to plan 30 meals a month recipe file for you. Let family members choose some of their favorites and put recipes in a monthly file. Back to five or fifteen days and there was food waiting for cooked.
5. Ask for help from your family members. Once the children have long shared cooking responsibilities. Let everyone take turns with certain tasks or all meals. Pair this food with fruit and vegetables that have been washed and cut-up and you are ready for dinner.
6. Share cooking with friends or neighbors. I already know people who cook four or five of the same food and then trade with four or five other people. It works best when people share the same basic ideas about what they like and don’t like. It’s a great idea for a very easy Saturday dinner.
7. Save coupons for things that are comfortable at the grocery store. They have all appetizers and good fresh or frozen dinners. Sometimes they are rather pricy but with their coupons it is good to have for the night when everyone runs with a different direction and time is essence.
8. It’s o.k. To eat out of time. Clip coupons for these events and if you have children, save looking for places that have special prices for children. Some fast food restaurants try to offer a choice of goods that are a little healthier.
9. Many big cities have a business that prepares food for dinner. They look expensive at first but very comfortable and available for one person or the whole family. There are many choices of menu and food cooked for a special diet. When you count the food ingredients you buy and when you eat outside every week, this can work for you.
10. Combine some of the ideas above is the best plan for you.