After taking the time to research and evaluate each of the online brokers, it was no shock that they all had strengths and weaknesses across different categories.
In order to test each of them comprehensively, key factors related to financial regulations, trading costs and conditions, educational and research tools, as well as the overall trading experience were taken into account. So, let us check out the top australian forex brokers to invest with!
The top Australian forex brokers
- IC Markets Trading Company is the ideal broker for beginner traders and those knowledgeable about markets alike. Founded in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, IC Markets is a licensed broker subject to the stringent regulations of the Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
- AMarkets is a reliable Forex company, trusted by thousands of traders, that offers profitable cooperation conditions such as a wide range of trading instruments, popular platforms, bonus programs, immediate orders execution, and professional support.
- FxPro has been in business since 2006 and has executed over 455 million orders to customers located in 173 countries, providing offerings such as Forex and CFD Trading, amongst others. It will provide you with the best service to suit your trading needs, from quality platform choices and low commissions.
- Admiral Markets is a Forex broker founded in 2001 that has since become one of the best brokers in the world. They offer Forex and CFD trading with competitive commissions across all account types.
- Providing services in the foreign exchange market since 2007, InstaForex is now used by 7 million traders worldwide. Among its various offerings, clients have access to 300 trading instruments – including PAMM Investment and ForexCopy system to copy successful trades.
- FXOpen is a broker company that started in 2003 in Cairo. In 2005, it began to offer dealing services and has since become one of the leading providers in the Forex industry. The company excels in customer service and provides cutting-edge technologies and a broad range of financial services.
- Dissatisfied with the level of services provided by most brokers and focusing on improving the technical component, Pepperstone (Pepperstone.com) was founded in 2010 in Melbourne, Australia, by professional traders.
- NordFX is an international company that was founded in 2008. In 2020, they won the award for “Best Platform for Central Asset Accounts”. Since its creation, NordFX has received over 50 prestigious awards and various prizes.
The key to dealing with Australian forex brokers is to find the right one for you. Each of these brokers offers its own unique features, so it’s important to take the time to test out each one to ensure that it meets your needs and fits into your trading style.